CLEAR BASE COAT
CLEAR BASE COAT
Le Lou Ula nail enamels are ten free, vegan andcruelty free. What does that mean?
· 10 Free: Our toxin free enamels do not contain formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, parabens, phthalates, or added fragrances. These toxins are common in commercially produced nail polishes.
· Vegan: We use certified organic pigments, dyes, inorganic colourants that are not manufactured with or derived from animal ingredients. Fillers like mica are derived from mineral ores.
· Cruelty Free: We do not use ingredients that have been tested on animals for cosmetic purposes. Our ingredient vendors regularly seek updated Animal Non Texting Declarations from their suppliers to ensure these claims are current.
Additional Product Information:
· Each bottle contains 10.5ml of nail enamel and a wide, luxury brush that picks up and distributes a generous amount of product onto the nail. Two large, stainless steel shaker balls inside help to mix the enamel and will remain rust free.
· Neutral nail enamel shades, such as Ilana and Chantal are made from natural clay bases. As a result, a natural sediment can occur at the bottom of the bottle. This does not affect the colour. Neutral shades are more translucent and can be worn as a tint with 1 coat applied or as an opaque finish with 2-3 coats.
· Deep and vibrant shades, such as Gentille and Robyn, are made from pure pigments and oxides. As a result, we encourage you to use a clear base coat to protect the nail from any colour that may remain after removal.